Benchmade 1500-181 Cigar Cutter, CPM-S90V BLADE, Marble Carbon Fiber Handle, 1 of 250
When it’s time to sit down with friends and celebrate by opening that 30 year old scotch and share those world-class cigars, you need to make that cut, for that perfect moment. Benchmade's new patent-pending design and AXIS® lock mechanism is specifically tuned to create that perfect cut time and again. Each part of this exquisite cigar cutter is hand finished by our expert craftsmen using the finest materials available. Limited to just two hundred and fifty pieces.
- Extra: Blue aapphire titanium oxide coated screws
- Extra: Dual titanium alloy, forged Moku-Ti backspacer
- Extra: Diamond-like carbon coated release bar with genuine sapphires in white gold bezels
- Mechanism: New patent-pendling AXIS lock
- Blade Style: Chielsel ground gullotine
- Blade Finish: Black diamond-like carbon coated
- Blade Steel:CPM-S90V super-premium stainless steel (59-61HRC)
- Handle: Marble Carbon Fiber
- Ring Gauge: 56
- Blade Thickness: 0.090 in.
- Overall Length: 4.15 in.
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Handle Thickness: 0.51 in.
- Product Box: 10.63in. x 3.13in. x 1.89in.
- Origin: USA